The end of a marriage raises complicated legal issues from the divorce itself to custody, visitation, child support, maintenance and distribution of marital assets. You may have a right to your spouse’s future income and pension as well as to medical insurance. Your children have a right to immediate support including child care and even college costs. In an emotional time, Davis and Davis will help you restore structure and sanity. And if your safety is being threatened, we have the resources and expertise to protect you more quickly than you might imagine possible. We can help with:
Marilyn P. Davis, Esq. has been engaged in the practice of family and matrimonial law in Rockland County for two decades. Jordon S. Davis, Esq. has been practicing in the field his entire career. Nothing is more upsetting than family difficulties. If you’re unhappy with your home-life, don’t let another day go by. Take charge of your future and contact us today.
- Divorce - Contested and Uncontested
- Divorce Mediation
- Separation - Written Separation Agreements
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Changes in Custody and Visitation Agreements and Judgments
- Child Support - Upward and Downward Modification of Support Maintenance
- Temporary Maintenance and Legal Fees
- Equitable Distribution Enforcement of Separation Agreements and Judgments
- Family Offenses
- Orders of Protection
- Violation of Agreements and Orders
- And more...
Still have questions? Try our Matrimonial and Family Law FAQ or Contact Us.